Submit Water Waste Report Request

Give detail location and description of issue. For Water Main breaks call 512-972-1000.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Water Waste Report

Use this service request to report water waste violations at both residential and commercial properties. If the water appears to be coming from a broken water main, instead call 512-972-1000.

Service Level Agreement

An investigation will be conducted within 5 business days.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.